Not Your "Typical" Keynote
What to Expect
As a speaker, Chelsea shares her unique experiences as a “keynote concert” by combining humor, inspiration, business savvy and soaring vocals for schools, non-profit events, motivational conferences, and symposiums around the world.
Before the event, you, the event coordinator, and Chelsea will discuss possible themes for your event. She will plan to tell stories to support your goals. This is just one combination of stories and lessons that are possible.
From the moment Chelsea steps on stage, your guests will know that this isn’t your average Keynote Speaker.
She takes you on a journey of what it was like to grow up in a family business, a western dinner theater. She sings, Wake-up Cowboy, the theme song of her families business, the Rockin’ R Ranch. Then she tells some of the lessons that she learned there.
From here she talks about her time with other celebrities backstage at awards shows like the Grammys and Emmys. She gets everyone laughing with stories like the time when she lost Tina Fey or when she and Usher were “together.”
This is where she shares the biggest life lesson that Garth Brooks taught her: the difference between being a “Performer” vs being an “Entertainer.” Then helps everyone to apply that in their jobs or home life.
Finally, she talks about how she went from being blacklisted from Disney to being asked to be press at the “white carpet” at the premiere of Disney’s Frozen. She expounds on what it is like to be “on all sides of the Red Carpet” and how to make whatever part you are playing count.
She finishes it off with an inspiring “Get on Your Feet” kind of song!
It’s a combination of humor, passion, and music that makes this something that everyone will remember for years to come!
- How to Overcome Stage Fright
- Building Your Bucket List
- Overcoming the Fear of Failure
- “Tape Don’t Lie” – Being Real with Yourself
- “You are NOT Your Body” – Developing a Healthy Relationship with Yourself
- Horizontal Vs. Vertical – What Are Your Motives?
- The Spinning Top – Keeping Your Life in Balance
- “What Gives You Energy?” – Thinking Outside the Box for a Full Life
- “He Tipped His Hat!” – Being a Performer vs Entertainer
- Finding Your [New] Normal – Let’s Talk Transition
- Success in the NEW Music Industry
- Getting through the “Sad” and making it to “Glad”
- Understanding Parent’s of Special Needs Kids
- “Animation Addicts 101” A History of the Animation Industry and the people who inspire us
- The Rules of Broadway Musicals and How to Tell YOUR Story
- Change Your Story & You’ll Change Your Future – Applying “A Hero With A Thousand Faces” to the way you view your past and future.
Chelsea Robson has been on stage performing over 100 shows a year since she was 4 years old. It was a family business and, from birth, she learned the power of a united cause.
At 22 she organized and headlined a summer concert series that featured local bands and solo singers. That was when she really decided to jump into the Music Industry.
In 2012, she co-founded ‘The Animation Addicts Podcast with the Rotoscopers.” Where, for more than 7 years and 170 episodes, she and her co-hosts analyze and dissect their favorite animated films. This has opened doors to interview directors, producers, and other change makers throughout the film industry.
Other credentials include Berklee College of Music. She also speaks 3 languages and for the last 6 years, has had the opportunity to work with backstage production at the Grammys, Emmys, American Music Awards, and many others.